Our medical power supply solutions provide customers ready-to- evaluate circuit boards for use in AC-DC converters such as adapters and open-frame units used in medical scanning equipment, ultrasound equipment, dental equipment, blood analysis and other healthcare and medical equipment.
These innovative solutions help customers design hardware to meet energy star level V requirements, and draw less than 0.1 mA of leakage current as per IEC/EN 60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 safety standards.
Common Design Challenges addressed include:
- High efficiency through soft-switching techniques such as frequency modulated quasi- resonant flyback converters, LLC resonant DC/DC, and ZVS PWM DC/DC with both analog and digital implementation
- Low standby power solutions to meet ENERGY STAR and DOE standards
- Low THD over wide load conditions using front end power factor correction (PFC) solutions
- Increased safety through eFuse and electronic circuit breakers
- Innovative backup solutions using a single stage bi-directional topology for integrated local energy storage units
- Robust solutions for inter- and intra-communication interfaces