ADS54J64 Quad-Channel, 14-Bit, 1-GSPS, 2x-Oversampling ADC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS54J64 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2728 KB)
15 Sep 2017
The ADS54J64 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the ADS54J64 quad-channel, 14-bit, 1-GSPS, 2x-oversampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EVM has transformer-coupled analog inputs to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies. The EVM is designed to connect directly to a variety of data capture tools from TI including the TSW14J56EVM and TSW14J50EVM. Additional support is provided through the ADS58J64EVM GUI and the high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool. Also available is the ADS54J64EVM design package that includes schematics, Gerbers, and a bill of material (BOM).
The ADS54J64EVM features an FMC connector that also is compatible with many development kits from leading FPGA manufacturers.
- Transformer-coupled input network provides single-ended to differential signal conversion
- LMK04828 (ultra-low jitter and phase noise clock) generates a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution simplifying the FPGA interface
- Device registers programmed through a USB connector and FTDI USB-to-SPI bus translator when using the device software GUI
- Standard FMC connector used for direct interface to TI TSW14J5xEVM data capture solutions and FPGA-based platforms
- High-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) analysis tool provides complete environment for signal analysis including data capture and storage of ADC EVM output