3-pin adjustable regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM317A-337N-EVM User's Guide
(PDF 1563 KB)
21 Jan 2016
The LM317A-337N-EVM demonstrates canonical application of the LM317A adjustable regulator and its negative complement, the LM337-N. The evaluation module (EVM) is assesmbled with the SOT-223 package option for each device, supplying up to 1 A of load current. The EVM is designed for easy modification to populate the TO-220 version of the devices for 1.5-A operation. The EVM has enough footprint space for personal capacitor selection, along with 4 copper layers and heat sink space for excellent power dissipation.
- Output adjustable from 1.2 V to 37 V for LM317A and –1.2 V to –37 V for LM337-N
- 1-A load current with 1.5-A option
- Heat sink space provided for TO-220
- Large capacitor footprint space for customer selection