View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- TIDA-00274 Sensorless 3-Phase BLDC Drive
(PDF 6201 KB)
16 Jul 2014 589 views
This reference evaluation module, featuring DRV8313, 3-phase driver with integrated MOSFETs and MSP430G2553 MCU, provides a cost effective sensor-less solution to run of 3-phase BLDC motor in trapezoidal commutation. Reference design software comes with easy to use GUI for quick evaluation. Software project files are also shared to develop standalone application project as per end user need.
- Complete brushless DC drive stage in small form factor (3inch X 3inch)
- Supports up to 48V, 1.9Apk, 1.25Arms continuous phase current
- Supports back-emf voltage sense for InstaSPIN-BLDC sensor-less control solution
- 3-phase drive stage is fully protected including short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage protection
- MSP430 value line MSP430G2553 MCU with InstaSPIN™-BLDC technology