View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- SSD Power Delivery Design Guide
(PDF 16509 KB)
20 Apr 2015 92 views
The TIDA-00399 design implements a complete power delivery solution for an SSD in the M.2 form factor. The TPS22954 load switch is used to limit inrush current and eliminate the need for a separate supervisor circuit on the system input. This design is tested and includes GUI, demo, and User's Guide.
- Size-optimized Solution for M.2 Form Factor
- Complete Power Solution for Standard 3.3-V, 1.8-V, and 1-V Rails up to 3 A
- Slew Rate Control on All Switched Power Rails to Limit Inrush Current
- Programmable Unvervoltage and "Power Good" Thresholds for Real-World Emulation
- Overtemperature Protection with Software
- This design is tested and includes GUI, demo, and User's Guide