- Single Phase Electricity Sub-Meter for Smart Buildings Test Data
(PDF 314 KB)
23 Jan 2014 64 views
- TIDM-ENERGY-WATCHDOG Single-Phase Sub-Meter for Smart Buildings User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 683 KB)
24 Jan 2014 186 views
The Energy Watchdog design is a complete tool used to measure and display the energy consumption of an individual load in a smart building such as major home appliances. With this tool engineers can quickly evaluate TI’s solution a low-cost energy measurement application. This reference design will speed engineers’ development time as it comes complete with hardware and software design files. The Energy Watchdog design also is expandable to work with TI’s ZigBee and Wifi reference designs to add wireless communications to the end product.
- Single-phase energy measurement system
- On-board display for incoming AC voltage, current , frequency, active power, reactive power, apparent power , power factor, and Energy consumption (in kWh )
- Compatible with input voltage from 110V-240V
- Simple push buttons for adjusting LCD display and time settings
- Interface to TI communications modules for ZigBee(CC2538EM-RD), Wifi(CC3000EM-RD), and Sub-1GHz RF for Wireless M-Bus.