60V Input, 3.5A, Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS54360EVM-182 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54360 60V Input, 3.5A, Step-Down Converter with Eco-Mode. The EVM operates from an 8V to 60V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5.0V output at 3.5A.
- 4.5 V to 60 V Input Supply Voltage
- Integrated 90-mΩ High Side N-Channel MOSFET
- 146 µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1 µA Shutdown Current
- 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis