LMG3410R070 daughter card
This kit does not include the LMG34xx-BB-EVM motherboard. You can design your own motherboard, but if you want to start bench testing immediately, order both items now.
- Using the LMG3410-HB-EVM Half-Bridge and LMG34XX-BB-EVM Breakout Board EVM (Rev. A)
(PDF 3636 KB)
03 May 2017
The LMG3410-HB-EVM configures two LMG3410 GaN FETs in a half bridge with all the necessary auxiliary peripheral circuitry. This EVM is designed to work in conjunction with larger systems, such as the LMG34XX-BB-EVM or a custom designed power stage. By providing the LMG3410 on a high performance layout with convenient connection points, operation and in circuit measurements can quickly and easily be achieved.
No level shifting or isolation is required since all necessary circuitry is included. The auxiliary bias can be generated in two ways, default with isolated power supplies that require only a single 5V input and configurable to operate in bootstrap mode off 12V. Exposed copper pads are provided for heatsink assembly to allow for higher power dissipation.
- Input voltage operates up to 600V
- Simple open loop design to evaluate performance of LMG3410
- Single PWM input on board for PWM signal with 50 ns dead time
- Convenient probe points for logic and power stage measurements with oscilloscope probes that have short ground spring probes