View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The PMP8372 design is optimized for small size and uses the TPS84250 step-down power module on the top- side with the TPS84259 negative output power module on the bottom-side to implement both positive and negative output voltages from a 12V/24V source. The output voltages can be adjusted from +/-3V to +/-15V with resistor changes. The design is capable of 1-A outputs. The positive-input TPS7A4700 LDO and negative-input TPS7A3301 LDO are included for a low noise, high PSRR solution that is ideal for powering bipolar amplifiers, data converters, or other noise-sensitive analog circuitry.
- Wide input Voltage range from 7V to 40V
- Dual output voltages can be adjusted from +/-3V to +/-15V, which are capable of 1A outputs
- High PSRR LDOs: Positive output 80dB PSRR @ 100Hz and Negative output 72dB PSRR @ 100KHz
- Positive output noise: 7μVrms (10Hz, 100kHz), Negative output noise: 30μVrms (10Hz, 100kHz)
- Ultra Low noise for powering bipolar amplifier, data converter, or other noise-sensitive analog circuitry