|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
TIMAC - IEEE802.15.4 Medium Access Control (MAC) Software Stack.
To download the free tools download click the "Get Software" button above. By subscribing, we will be able to notify you of updates when they become available and provide instructions on how to perform the update.
TIMAC for the CC2520 and CC2530 platforms has been built and tested with IAR's CLIB library, which provides a light-weight C library which does not support Embedded C++.
TIMAC library files have been built and tested with the following versions of IAR tools and may not work with different versions of the IAR tools:
- CC2538 + SRF06EB: EWARM 6.50.5 (126.96.36.19962)
- CC2530 + SRF05EB: EW8051 8.20.2 (188.8.131.52139)
- CC2520 + EXP5438: EW430 5.51.6 (184.108.40.206669)
For further information please see the release notes in the readme.txt file (included in the installers).
- Support for IEEE 802.15.4-2006
- Multiple Platforms
- Easy Application Development
- Easy Porting
TIMAC is certified to be compliant with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard.
TIMAC is distributed as object code free of charge. There are no royalties for using TIMAC.
TIMAC is compiled using compilers from IAR. Evaluation version of the IAR compiler can be downloaded from www.iar.com
Free Evaluation Tool Description
TIMAC is an IEEE 802.15.4 Medium Access Control software stack for TI IEEE 802.15.4 transceivers and System-on-Chips.
You can use TIMAC when you:
- Need a wireless point-to-point or point-to-multipoint solution. E.g. multiple sensors reporting directly to a master.
- Need a standardized wireless protocol.
- Have battery powered and/or mains powered nodes.
- Need support for acknowledgement and retransmission.
- Have low data rate requirements. (Around 100 kbps effective data rate.)