13 Device and Documentation Support
13.1 Device Support
13.1.1 Development Support
For the TPA3110D2 TINA-TI Reference Design, see SLAM052
For the TPA3110D2 TINA-TI Spice Model, see SLAM053
13.2 Documentation Support
13.2.1 Related Documentation
For related documentation see the following:
- Application Report, PowerPAD™ Thermally Enhanced Package, SLMA002
- Application Report, Using Thermal Calculation Tools for Analog Components, SLUA566
- Application Report, AN-1737 Managing EMI in Class D Audio Applications, SNAA050
- Application Report, AN-1849 An Audio Amplifier Power Supply Design, SNAA057
- Application Report, Guidelines for Measuring Audio Power Amplifier Performance, SLOA068
- User's Guide, TPA3110D2 EVM Audio Amplifier Evaluation Board SLOU263
13.3 Community Resources
TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
SpeakerGuard, PowerPAD, E2E are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13.5 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.