The following steps show the test procedure:
- Configure the HSDC092 evaluation board as detailed in Table 2-1.
- Plug the EVM into a PCIe® 16 × server motherboard slot. Ensure the motherboard is powered dwn before installing the EVM or configured for hot-plug operation.
- Install a compatible PC Ie® endpoint card into one of the PCIe® connectors (J16) on the EVM based on configuration of the SEL pin.
- Power-up the motherboard.
- Run PCIe® CBB, AIC compatibility compliance test suite on the scope to check P0–P10 presets.
- Attach PCIe® SIG compliance board media (ISI board) and the output of this transmission line goes to the Tek scope.
- Checked Broadcom end point by itself only and ran CBB test.
- Attached the same end point into J16 and performed CBB test again.