For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download Linux Driver for BQ32K BQ32KSW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the BQ32000 Serial RTC. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the RTC sub-system.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes Supported Devices: Linux Source Files
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
The files associated (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products