For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
The SmartRF Transceiver Evaluation Board (TrxEB) is intended to be used together with Texas Instruments’ low-power RF transceivers for evaluation, performance testing and software development.
The following transceiver evaluation modules are supported:
- MSP430F5438A microcontroller
- 64x128 pixels serial LCD
- 4 general purpose LEDs
- 5 push-buttons
- 256 kB serial flash
- Three-axis digital accelerometer
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Jumpers for current measurements
- Break-out pins
- Full-speed USB 2.0 interface
- SmartRF Studio Support
SWRC219C.ZIP (571 KB) SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
SWSC002A.ZIP (9583 KB) CALCULATION TOOLS Download
TI 15.4 Stack Power Calculator
15.4-STACK-CALC — This tool enables SimpleLink TI 15.4 Stack Software users to analyze system power profile for a sleepy network device. The calculator enables the user to assess the potential system battery life and determine how to optimize power by configuring system settings, stack parameters, payload (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Power calculator for TI devices using the SimpleLink 15.4 stack
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical (...)
DESIGN TOOLS Download
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC1xxx devices SIMPLELINK-SUB1GHZ-DESIGN-REVIEWS — To get started with the SimpleLink™ Sub-1GHz hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC1xxx product page links below).
- Step 2 (...)