SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical testing and debugging of the RF system.
SmartRF Studio supports the following TI devices:
SmartRF Studio 6
- CC400, CC900
- CC1000, CC1010, CC1020, CC1021, CC1050, CC1070
- CC2400, CC2420
SmartRF Studio 7
- CC1100, CC1100E, CC1101, CC1150
- CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
- CC1200, CC1201
- CC1310, CC1350
- CC1312R, CC1352R. CC1352P
- CC2500, CC2550
- CC2510, CC2511
- CC2430, CC2431
- CC2530, CC2531, CC2533
- CC2540, CC2541
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- CC2650, CC2640, CC2640R2F, CC2640R2L, CC2630, CC2620
- CC2642R, CC2652R, CC2652RB, CC2652P
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed information about the bit fields for each register or command.
- Save/Load device configuration data from file.
- Exports register settings and command arguments to a user definable format.
- Exports radio configuration code (CC13xx, CC26xx).
- Allows custom GPIO configuration (CC13xx, CC26xx).
- Communication with evaluation boards over USB via the debug probe or evaluation board.
- Up to 32 evaluation boards are supported on a single computer.
SmartRF Studio 6 runs on Microsoft® Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit) and Windows 7 (32 bit).
SmartRF Studio 7 runs on 32 and 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Download the ZIP file to your hard drive.
- Unzip the file.
- Read the readme.txt file for information about the release.
- Run the set-up file and follow the instructions.