To get started with the SimpleLink™ Sub-1GHz hardware design review process:
- Step 1: Before requesting a review, it is important that to review the technical documentation and design & development resources available on the corresponding product page (see CC1xxx product page links below).
- Step 2: Download and fill out the Hardware Design Review Request Form.
- Step 3: Email the completed Hardware Design Review Request Form AND the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SimpleLink hardware design review process provides a way to get in touch, one-on-one, with a subject matter expert that can help review your design and provide valuable feedback. A simple 3-step process for requesting a review as well as links to relevant technical documentation and resources can be found here.
General design questions should be posted on our E2E forum before requesting a Sub-1GHz hardware design review.
Please make sure you have the following required documents ready to send along with the Hardware Design Review Request Form:
- Confirmation that all hardware documents available from the product page have been reviewed, such as data sheets, design guides, user's guides and other hardware resources
- A portable document format (PDF) version of the schematic is available for review
- The bill of materials (BOM) is available for review
- Stack-up details are available for review
- Gerber files of the board design (with part placement and reference designators) are available for review
- For more complex board we may also request the actual design database (such as Cadence or Altium)
Note: If you are not able to provide such information, please direct general inquiries to our E2E forum.
The Sub-1GHz hardware design review process should be used for the following CC1xxx products:
- CC1100E, CC1101, CC1101-Q1, CC110L, CC1110-CC1111
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125
- CC1131-Q1, CC113L
- CC1150, CC1151-Q1, CC115L
- CC1175, CC1190
- CC1200, CC1201
- CC1310, CC1312R
- CC1350, CC1352P, CC1352R