For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 199
EVALUATION BOARD Download 1099
The LP87524Q1EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP87524-Q1 from Texas Instruments. The LP87524-Q1 is a high-performance, multiphase step-down converter designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in automotive applications. The device contains four (...)
- Software Controller
- USB-TO-I²C interface supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I²C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current measurement and status indicators
- Console application allows running scripts. Application can execute user specified scripts.
- Convenient test points for all I/O's
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
The MMWCAS-RF evaluation module (EVM) is a sensing solution from TI implementing a four-device cascaded array of AWR1243 or AWR2243 devices. In this cascaded radar configuration, a single master device distributes a 20-GHz local-oscillator (LO) signal between all four devices, allowing these four (...)
- Imaging radar
- Longer-range TX beamforming and beamsteering
- High angular resolution MIMO