LP87524-Q1 Quad Output, Single-Phase Buck Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LP8752xQ1EVM Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 4639 KB)
06 Feb 2017
The LP87524Q1EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP87524-Q1 from Texas Instruments. The LP87524-Q1 is a high-performance, multiphase step-down converter designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in automotive applications. The device contains four step-down DC-DC converter cores, which are configured as four independent single-phase buck converters. The LP87524-Q1 is capable of driving up to 10A of total load current with excellent combination of solution size and efficiency. The device is controlled via a PC and the supplied GUI.
- Software Controller
- USB-TO-I²C interface supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I²C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current measurement and status indicators
- Console application allows running scripts. Application can execute user specified scripts.
- Convenient test points for all I/O's