Our integrated circuits and reference designs for automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) control modules help accelerate your design through intelligent drive capabilities with enhanced diagnostics and robust sensors for feedback in closed-loop systems as well as performance motor drivers, efficient power supplies and LED drivers.
Automotive HVAC control module designs require:
- Reduced EMI to optimize system performance.
- Scalable power and communication interfaces.
- Fast temperature control by driving of multiple flap actuators in minimal board size.
- High accuracy to achieve optimal in-cabin temperature, humidity and air quality.
- Comprehensive diagnostics for fault identification.
- Minimal drivers to support multiple LEDs with individual dimming and diagnostics.
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.
|White paper||How to design heating and cooling systems for HEV/EVs||30 Sep 2020|
|Technical articles||Design an EMC-compliant interface to motor position encoders – Part 4||28 Sep 2015|
|Technical articles||What are you sensing? Pros and cons of four temperature sensor types||26 Aug 2015|
|White paper||HEV/EV용 난방 및 냉방 시스템 설계 방법||22 Oct 2020|
|Technical articles||Trends in building automation: connected sensors for energy efficiency||17 Feb 2016|
|Technical articles||How to bring the IoT to older buildings with automation technology||13 Aug 2015|
|White paper||Evolution vs. revolution: the building blocks of automotive body electronics||11 Apr 2018|
|White paper||車體控制模組的系統電源架構||02 Apr 2019|
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.