Our integrated circuits and reference designs for hospital bed and bed control complete with schematics, test data and design files help implement design solutions.
Modern electronic hospital bed and bed control designs require:
- Achieving small PCB form factor and higher motor drive stage efficiency with additional safety features.
- Gaining accurate current, temperature and tilt or rotation monitoring.
- Enabling capacitance or inductive sensing-based user control interfaces enable robust and reliable knob, slider or button controls.
- Design smarter tools with advanced connectivity features like Zigbee®, WiFi® and more.
- Achieving efficient power management solutions for longer battery life.
TI products may not be used in life-critical medical equipment unless authorized officers of the parties have executed a special contract specifically governing such use. See our Terms of Sale for additional information.