Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you create an intrusion human machine interface (HMI) panel design that serves as the primary interface to a home security system.
Modern intrusion HMI panel designs often require:
- Noise-tolerant capacitive touch HMI to replace traditional mechanical buttons.
- Synchronized RGBW LEDs to create unique patterns.
- Simplified installation and reduced maintenance through battery powered designs with long battery life.
- Ultra-low-power wireless communication with proprietary Sub-1GHz networks as well as common 2.4GHz standards (BLE, Wi-Fi).
- Two-way audio communication and control with cloud intelligence.