Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you create high-accuracy parametric measurement unit (PMU) designs at wafer, package and board levels enabling dense solutions for a high number of channels while minimizing channel-to-channel variation.
Next-generation PMU designs often require:
- Highest levels of speed and accuracy through data acquisition channels.
- Tight temperature controls to minimize measurement drift.
- Precise reference voltage generation to improve measurement accuracy.
- Low jitter clock distribution to maximize signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) performance.
- Highly-integrated, low-height power modules minimizing board-to-board spacing.