Programmable smart plugs can be remotely controlled from your smartphone, which makes them an important component in the smart home. Our reference designs and integrated circuits help you address complex challenges to quickly differentiate your smart plug design from the competition.
Modern smart plug designs require:
- Secure wireless communication to enable remote control and monitoring of plugged-in devices.
- Load current and power measurement devices for advanced energy management.
- AC-to-DC power devices and universal power devices to enable efficient, optimized smart plug designs.
- USB interface devices to add support for USB charging ports.
- RGB LED indicator devices to enhance user interface.