|Package | Pins||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||C (0 to 70)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
75 | TUBE
- Single-supply or dual supplies
- Wide range of supply voltage
- Maximum rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V:non-V devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-suffix devices
- Tested to 36V: B-suffix devices
- Low supply-current independent of supply voltage: 200 µA per comparator
- Low input bias current: 3.5 nA (B-suffix)
- Low input offset voltage: 0.37 mV (B-suffix)
- Common-mode input voltage range
- Differential input voltage range equal to maximum-rated supply voltage: ±36 V
- Low output saturation voltage
- Output compatible with TTL, MOS, and CMOS
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LM393B and LM2903B devices are the next generation versions of the industry-standardLM393 and LM2903 comparator family. These next generation comparators provide outstanding value forcost-sensitive applications featuring lower offset voltage, higher supply voltage capability, lowersupply current, lower input bias current, lower propagation delay, and improved 2kV ESD performancewith drop-in replacement convenience.
All devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operatefrom a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies is alsopossible as long as the difference between the two supplies is within 2 V to 36 V, andVCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage.Quiescent current is independent of the supply voltage, and the outputs can be connected to otheropen-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.05|