SimpleLink™ multi band CC1352R wireless MCU Launchpad™ SensorTag kit
Features for the LPSTK-CC1352R
- Offers FCC, CE, and IC certified radio for multi band operation at 2.4GHz and Sub-1 GHz empowering the developer with simultaneous operation across multiple wireless stacks (Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, and 802.15.4)
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart objects (6LoWPAN), Wireless M-Bus, MIOTY® technology and proprietary systems, including the TI 15.4-Stack (Sub-1 GHz)
- Showcases four on board low power sensors: ambient light (OPT3001), temp & humidity (HDC2080), hall effect (DRV5032), accelerometer
- Operates off AAA batteries with option for lower power applications by mounting a coin cell battery holder and running off a CR2032
- Compatible with TI BoosterPack Ecosystem and many more hardware components to expand on features to fit your design
- Supported by SimpleLink Starter mobile app available on both iOS and android
- Provides intuitive configuration with SysConfig
- Showcases the Integrated Passive Component (IPC) specifically designed to operate with CC1352R MCU allowing design simplification reducing RF passive component count from 23 to 3
Description for the LPSTK-CC1352R
Introducing the new TI LaunchPad™ SensorTag kit! It offers integrated environmental and motion sensors, multi band wireless connectivity and easy-to-use software to help you prototype your next connected application. With one kit, developers can easily develop connected applications featuring Bluetooth®, Zigbee, Thread and proprietary protocols on both 2.4 GHz and Sub-1 GHz frequencies giving maximum developer flexibility.
This new offering expands upon the TI LaunchPad ecosystem providing a fully enclosed and battery-operated kit designed to enable rapid prototyping to help IoT developers evaluate new product ideas without having to develop any hardware or software from scratch. With this ready-to-go hardware, developers are able to jumpstart development with out-of-the-box battery operation and four on-board sensors with the flexibility to add many more through TI BoosterPack™ ecosystem and other components.
Making the LaunchPad SensorTag kit more unique, it is based on the CC1352R multi band wireless MCU which is part of the SimpleLink™ microcontroller platform providing all the building blocks for a secure and low-power connected topology. Along with the LaunchPad development ecosystem, developers can easily mix and match hardware to create your desired topology leveraging off the broad offering of wireless connectivity stacks to connect whatever you want, however you want.
To get started developing with the LaunchPad SensorTag kit: