For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 25
EVALUATION BOARD Download 59
The BP-BASSENSORSMKII BoosterPack plug-in module is an easy way to add digital sensors to your LaunchPad development kit. MCU Launchpad developers can use this BoosterPack module to start developing sensor applications using the on-board temperature, humidity, ambient light & accelerometer (...)
- TI HDC2080 temperature and humidity sensor.
- TI TMP117 ultra-high accuracy temperature sensor with breakout boar.
- TI DRV5055 Hall effect sensor.
- TI OPT3001 ambient light sensor.
- Bosch BMI160 inertial measurement unit.
- BMM 150 magnetometer.
- Works with TI LaunchPad.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
The HDC2080EVM (evaluation module) is an easy to use, plug-and-play, platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the HDC2080 humidity and temperature sensor. The EVM utilizes a USB interface with MSP430F5528 microcontroller to establish communication between the HDC2080 device (...)
- Streaming relative humidity and temperature measurements
- Data logging
- Full register access
- USB plug & play
- Detachable sensor section for prototype remote operation
GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
The TI LaunchPad™ SensorTag kit offers integrated environmental and motion sensors, multi band wireless connectivity and easy-to-use software for prototyping connected applications. With one kit, developers can easily create connected applications featuring Bluetooth® Low Energy, Bluetooth (...)
- Offers FCC, CE, and IC certified radio for multi band operation at 2.4GHz and Sub-1 GHz empowering the developer with simultaneous operation across multiple wireless stacks (Bluetooth® Low Energy, Bluetooth mesh, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, and 802.15.4)
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart (...)
SNOC028F.ZIP (61513 KB) IDE, CONFIGURATION, COMPILER OR DEBUGGER Download
Analog signal chain (ASC) studio
ASC-STUDIO — To help simplify configuration challenges and accelerate software development, we created ASC studio, an intuitive graphical utility for configuring all aspects of TI sensors and in the future other signal chain components. ASC studio helps you select configuration parameters visually so that (...)
- Interactive and intuitive graphical tool for enabling, configuring and generating initialization and runtime code for TI sensors and other signal chain components
- Real-time code preview is available allowing developers to see what code is being generated based on GUI inputs
- Contextual documentation is (...)
Sensor and Actuator Plug-ins for SimpleLink™ MCU SDKs
SIMPLELINK-SDK-SENSOR-ACTUATOR-PLUGIN — The Sensor and Actuator Plugin for SimpleLink™ MCU SDKs provides support for a variety of related components including optical and temperature and humidity sensors, allowing customers to easily add new features to their SimpleLink MCU-based design. API user guides are provided for each (...)
SIMULATION MODEL Download
- Built atop TI Drivers for all SimpleLink MCUs
- Written completely in C
- Follows well defined coding guidelines
- Can be built with more than one tool chain
SNAM225.ZIP (79 KB) - IBIS Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Industrial wireless condition monitoring reference design
TIDA-010012 — Use this reference design to quickly establish a wireless network that connects various types of sensors for condition monitoring directly to the Cloud. Condition Monitoring is based on a regular or permanent recording of the machine condition which is necessary for predictive maintenance. Inputs (...)