ADS1278 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Buy from Authorized Distributor||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Pricing may vary.
|Contact a Distributor|
- ADS1x7xEVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4657 KB)
04 Jan 2016
The ADS1278EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines ADS1278EVM with the DSP-based MMB0 board as a motherboard. The motherboard and the ADCPro™ evaluation software are supplied for use with a personal computer running a Microsoft® Windows® operating system. This combination of boards allows the complete evaluation of the ADS1278 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® XP and 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from TI
Below are companion power devices to assist you with your design.
- TPS79901 Single Output LDO, 200mA, Adj. (1.193 to 6.5V), Low Quiescent Current, Low Noise, High PSRR. Click here to view LDO device details.
- TPS72301 200mA, Negative Output Low-Dropout Linear Regulator. Click here to view LDO device details.
- TPS7A4901 Vin 3V to 36V, 150mA, Ultra-Low Noise, High PSRR, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator. Click here to view LDO device details.
- TPS7A3001 Vin -3V to -36V, -200mA, Ultra-Low Noise, High PSRR, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator. Click here to view LDO device details.