Precision Signal Injector (PSI) Evaluation Module for Testing ADC Performance
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Precision Signal Injector Evaluation Module (PSIEVM) User's Guide
(PDF 13050 KB)
30 Oct 2017
The precision signal injector (PSI) is a platform for evaluating the performance of successive-approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The board provides a low-distortion, low-noise, 2-kHz input signal for driving the input of the ADC, and pairs with most of the TI SAR ADC evaluation modules (EVMs). The board is powered over a USB, which also provides a user-interface connection to a PC.
- PSI software GUI has graphical tool for controlling amplitude, frequency, and offset of AC signal
- Onboard filter for generating very-low distortion, low-noise, 2-kHz signal
- Jumper-selectable options for filtering and offset-/common-mode voltage
- Single-ended or true differential-signal output options
- Powered over single USB cable