ADS8881 18-Bit 1MSPS Serial-Interface SAR ADC Evaluation Module V2 PDK
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8881EVMV2-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3155 KB)
04 Oct 2017
The ADS8881EVMV2-PDK is an evaluation platform for the ADS8881 successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The evaluation kit includes the ADS8881 EVMV2 board, the PHI controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS8881 ADC
- No external power supply needed
- Ships with PHI EVM controller, which provides convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery and digital interface
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Windows 7, 8, 64-bit operating systems; software suite includes graphical tool for data capture and analysis