The ADS9110 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS9110 successive-approximation register analog-to-digital converter (SAR ADC). The ADS9110EVM-PDK includes the ADS9110 EVM board, the PHI controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS9110 ADC
- No external power supply required
- Ships with PHI EVM controller that provides a convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for data capture, output code histogram generation, and linearity analysis, as well as provision for exporting data to text file for post processing