The AFE2256EVM is a compact USB based evaluation kit for evaluating the AFE2256 COF, a 256-channel analog front-end. The EVM is self-contained with DACs and power generation on-board which greatly reduces its dependency on external equipment. The kit consists of an EVM and two separate COF adapters along with easy-to-use software that allows performance evaluation of the COF devices. The COF Adapter is detachable and thus multiple COF Adapters can be evaluated using a single EVM setup. The USB 2.0 interface provides fast configuration downloads and FPGA-PC communication through a microcontroller.
- Allows quick evaluation of AFE2256 COF devices (externally detachable)
- GUI software allows easy control of AFE2256 device modes and functions
- On board 3.3V and 1.8V DUT power generation
- On board FPGA based pattern generation and data acquisition
- Communicates with Personal Computer through a USB 2.0 interface