For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 899 EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
The AFE2256EVM is a compact USB based evaluation kit for evaluating the AFE2256 COF, a 256-channel analog front-end. The EVM is self-contained with DACs and power generation on-board which greatly reduces its dependency on external equipment. The kit consists of an EVM and two separate COF adapters (...)
- Allows quick evaluation of AFE2256 COF devices (externally detachable)
- GUI software allows easy control of AFE2256 device modes and functions
- On board 3.3V and 1.8V DUT power generation
- On board FPGA based pattern generation and data acquisition
- Communicates with Personal Computer through a USB 2.0 (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
The Texas Instruments TPS75003EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS75003 multi-channel power IC. This device has two buck controllers and a low dropout linear regulator. The device will operate at input voltages between 2.2 V and 6.5 V. The (...)
Schematics and BOMs are available from TI for other TPS75003 reference designs, including a 3A design, and a design optimized for very low cost with size as the trade-off. Please visit www.ti.com/xilinxfpga to check for these designs, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBVC002A.ZIP (6 KB) GERBER FILE Download
SBVC003.ZIP (120 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download