AMC1210 motherboard evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AMC1210MB-EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1506 KB)
04 Feb 2016
The AMC1210MB-EVM is a complete evaluation kit for the AMC1210 & ADS1205 in resolver applications and part of a modular evaluation system for evaluating TI delta-sigma modulators. The AMC1210MB-EVM software allows use of the AMC1210 in a variety of configurations for resolver and current shunt applications and features a data-export utility to support data analysis with external tools.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the AMC1210 quad digital filter for second-order delta-sigma modulators
- Contains all support circuitry needed for the AMC1210
- Onboard clocking for built-in ADS1205
- Stellaris™ LM3S3748 ARM™ processor and parallel interface to AMC1210
- JTAG header for reprogramming the LM3S3748 and experimentation
- D-connectors for connecting ΔΣ modulator EVMs
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for computers with Microsoft Windows™ XP operating systems
- Data collection and register access to AMC1210
- Open source firmware and software to customize evaluation