The BQ25730EVM evaluation module (EVM) is an I2C controlled NVDC (narrow voltage DC) buck boost charge controller with N-channel MOSFET selector and current monitoring. The input voltage range, for the buck converter, is between 3.5 V and 26 V, with a programmable output of 1 to 5 cells and a charge output current range of 128 mA to 15 A. This EVM doesn’t include the EV2400 interface device; this will have to be ordered separately to evaluate the BQ25730EVM.
- Host-controlled NVDC 1S to 5S battery buck boost charger with 3.5-V to 26-V input; 1-V to 23-V charging output and 3-V to 24-V OTG output.
- Supports USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB 3.1 ( USB Type-C™) and USB_PD platforms
- Supports 5-mΩ current sense for high current, high efficiency
- Support 400-kHz or 800-kHz switching frequency for high efficiency
- Patented switching frequency dithering pattern for meeting IEC-CISPR 32 EMI specification
- Flexible power path or non-power path option