CDCM6208V2 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- CDCM6208 EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 725 KB)
19 Dec 2012
The CDCM6208 is a highly versatile, low jitter low power frequency synthesizer which can generate eight clock outputs, selectable between LVPECL-like high-swing CML, normal-swing CML, LVDS-like low-power CML, HCSL, or LVCMOS, from one of two inputs that can feature a low frequency crystal or CML, LVPECL, LVDS, or LVCMOS signals. The CDCM6208 also features an innovative fractional divider architecture for four of its outputs that can generate any frequency with better than 1ppm frequency accuracy. The CDCM6208 can be easily configured through I2C or SPI programming interface and in the absence of serial interface, pin programming mode is also available that can set the device in many distinct preprogrammed configurations using control pins. The device comes with two versions (CDCM62008V1EVM & CDCM6208V2EVM) depending on VCO frequency ranges.
- Easy-to-use evaluation module to generate low phase noise clocks up to 800 MHz
- Easy device programming via host-powered USB port or control pins
- Rapid configuration through provided EVM Control Software
- Can be powered from the USB port, or by an external 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V power supply
- Single-ended or differential input; external crystal can be used with on-chip oscillator