The DAC8775 evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the DAC8775 device. The DAC8775 is a 16-bit, quad-channel, programmable-current or voltage-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with adaptive power management. The EVM is a complete evaluation kit that includes a PCB, SM-USB-DIG, USB cable, and evaluation software compatible with Microsoft® Windows® XP and 7/8/10 operating systems.
- Quad-channel, 16-bit programmable-current output and voltage output
- Adaptive buck-boost power management
- Single wide power-supply range: 12 V to 36 V
- Output current ranges: 0 mA to 24 mA, 3.5 mA to 23.5 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA, 4 mA to 20 mA, ±24 mA
- Output voltage ranges: 0 V to 5 V, 0 V to 10 V, ±5 V, ±10 V (all configurable with or without 20% over range)