DP159RSBEVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DP159RSBEVM User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2643 KB)
21 Mar 2018
The DP159RSBEVM is a PCB created to help customers evaluate the DP159 device for video applications. The EVM has a DP connection for the source and a HDMI connection for the sink. J2 is a standard DP connector (Molex 47272-0001). P2 is a standard HDMI connector (Molex 4715-10001). There is a third video connection on the board for a HDMI source (P1), this function is not installed on the DP159RSBEVM.
- Plug and play design
- I2C programming interface for external I2C host connection
- Local I2C Access through USB Interface via TUSB3410
- A DC Power Jack (J9) to accept a 5-V wall power adapter. Alternately, it is possible to power the EVM by connecting a USB Micro cable from J13 to a USB host and setting SW2 to position 3
- Configuration available through jumpers