TMDS171 3.4-Gbps TMDS retimer in the RGZ package evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMDS171 RGZ EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3648 KB)
05 Apr 2016
The TMDS171 EVM is a PCB created to help customers evaluate the TMDS171 device for video applications with HDMI interfaces. This EVM can also be used as a hardware reference design for implementation of the TMDS171 in the RGZ package. PCB design/layout files can be provided upon request to provide PCB design illustrations of the routing/placement rules with a TMDS171 or DP159 RGZ component.
- Plug and Play design
- Three device enable/reset options to use with the EVM
- Access to TMDS171's local I2C signals is provided via J5 input connector
- A DC Power Jack (J9) to accept a 5-V wall power adapter. Alternately, it is possible to power the EVM by connecting a USB Micro cable from J13 to a USB host and setting SW2 to position 3
- Configuration available through jumpers