DRV8805 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8803-04-05-06 EVM GUI (Rev. B)
(PDF 4325 KB)
26 Apr 2017
The DRV8805 evaluation module consists of a quad low-side motor driver with built-in indexer control interface that can be used to drive a unipolar stepper motor in full-step, half-step or wave mode. With the DRV8805EVM, designers can quickly and easily evaluate the performance of DRV8805 motor driver in their specific application. This EVM comes with an on-board MSP430 microprocessor which has been pre-programmed for standalone operation. The regulated voltage for the MSP430 is provided by TPS7A4001. This EVM operates on power supply voltages from 8.2 V to 60 V.
- 1.5A Continuous Current Single Channel Output
- 800mA Continuous Current, 4 channels ON
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 8.2 to 60 V
- Low RDSON (500mΩ)
- Includes terminal as well as kelvin connections for all DRV8805 signals.
- Includes USB port for programming of the microprocessor.
- EVM includes LED indicator of fault state.
- DRV8805 Evaluation Module
- MCU Control Software Source Code
- Easy to Use GUI
- USB Cable