1.5-A Stepper Motor Driver with Integrated Current Sensing Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8885 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1052 KB)
15 Oct 2015
The DRV8885 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the integrated current sensing capabilities and performance of the DRV8885 integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The EVM includes the DRV8885 to control a stepper motor, a MSP430F2617 to control the DRV8885 inputs, and a USB to UART to communicate between the GUI and the MSP430F2617.
- Integrated Current Sense to minimize cost and power
- 8 V to 37 V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Multiple Decay Modes
- Adjustable current regulation
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB interface