DRV8886AT 2.0A Stepper Motor Driver With Integrated Sense Resistor Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8886AT Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2922 KB)
10 Sep 2019
The DRV8886AT evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the integrated current sensing capabilities and performance of the DRV8886AT integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The EVM includes the DRV8886AT to control a stepper motor, a MSP430F2617 to control the DRV8886AT inputs, and a USB to UART to communicate between the GUI and the MSP430F2617.
- Integrated Current Sense to minimize cost and power
- 8V to 37V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Multiple Decay Modes
- Adjustable Current Regulation
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB interface