High side switches motherboard
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- High Side Switch Motherboard Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 1192 KB)
05 Dec 2018
The HSS-MOTHERBOARDEVM evaluation module is designed to evaluate the <50mΩ Ron devices in TI's high side switch portfolio. These devices include TPS1HA08-Q1, TPS2HB08-Q1, TPS2HB16-Q1, TPS2HB35-Q1, and TPS2HB50-Q1. This board does not come populated with the devices, but allows any of the devices to be soldered down on the sample daughter card and used in the main motherboard. This user's guide provides the connectors and test point description, schematic, bill of materials (BOM), and board layout of the EVM.
NOTE: THIS BOARD DOES NOT COME POPULATED. PLEASE SEE THE RESPECTIVE PRODUCT FOLDER TO SAMPLE THE DEVICE AND POPULATE THE EVM.
- Single or dual-channel high-side power switch, tested according to AECQ100-12
- High-accuracy current sense
- Reverse battery protection with external ground network
- Short circuit and overvoltage protection
- Themal shudown and thermal swing self-recovery