This evaluation module, featuring ISO5851 reinforced isolated gate driver device, allows designers to evaluate device AC and DC performance with a pre-populated 1-nF load or with a user-installed IGBT in either of the standard TO-247 or TO-220 packages.
- Reinforced isolated IGBT gate driver with 2.5-A source and 5-A sink currents. The short propagation time assures accurate control of the output stage.
- The primary side operates from a single 3-V to 5.5-V supply. The output side allows for a supply range from minimum 15-V to maximum 30-V.
- 2-A Miller clamp, Output Short-Circuit Clamp, Fault Alarm upon Desaturation, Input and Output Under Voltage Lock-Out with Ready Pin Indication.
- Active Output Pull-down and Default Low Outputs condition. Upon a DESAT detect the gate driver with Low Supply or Floating Inputs. CMOS compatible Inputs.
- This evaluation module is tested for the device functionality and its user guide is available to allow designer to evaluate their design.