LM5175RHF Wide VIN 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM5175RHF (QFN) EVM User Guide
(PDF 1616 KB)
30 Apr 2016
The LM5175RHFEVM-HD demonstrates a compact buck-boost design using the LM5175 high performance 4-switch buck-boost controller. This evaluation module is designed to operate from input voltage range of 5.5 V-42 V and provide a regulated 12 V output with load current up to 6 A. The high efficiency transition region control method of the LM5175 produces high efficiency. The switching frequency is set at 400kHz and can be synchronized to an external clock signal.
- High power density: 50mm x 43mm, 6-layer PCB with 2oz copper
- Wide input voltage range of 5.5V to 42V
- High efficiency, synchronous buck-boost conversion
- Switching frequency of 400 kHz (adjustable) with optional external synchronization (SYNC)
- Low EMI signature with optional frequency dithering