4-output low-jitter differential/LVCMOS-to-LVCMOS fan-out buffer evaluation board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMK00804B-Q1EVM User’s guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1040 KB)
26 Aug 2019
The LMK00804B-Q1 is a low skew, high performance clock fan-out buffer, which distributes up to four LVCMOS/LVTTL outputs (3.3-V, 2.5-V, 1.8-V, or 1.5-V levels). The clocks are derived from one of two selectable inputs, which can accept differential or single-ended input signals. The LMK00804B-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) is designed to demonstrate the functionality and electrical performance of the LMK00804B device. For optimum performance, the board is equipped with 50-Ω SMA connectors and 50-Ω controlled impedance traces.
- Easy to use evaluation board to fan-out up to four LVCMOS clocks with low phase noise/jitter
- Accepts differential or single-ended/LVCMOS input clock
- Device control pins configurable through jumpers
- Board power at 3.3-V for VDD and VDDO (single supply), or 2.5-V/1.8-V/1.5-V for VDDO (dual supply)