LP8758-B0 Four-Phase DC-DC Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LP8758-B0 Four-Phase DC/DC Step-Down Converter datasheet (Rev. C)
(PDF 1538 KB)
02 Mar 2018
The LP8758EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP8758 from Texas Instruments. The LP8758 is a high-performance, multiphase step-down converter designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in mobile phones and similar portable applications. The device contains four step-down DC-DC converter cores, which are bundled together in a single 4-phase buck converter. The LP8758 is capable of driving up to 16A of load current with excellent combination of solution size and efficiency. The device is controlled via a PC and the supplied GUI.A50.
- Software Controller
- USB-TO-I2C interface supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I2C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current measurement and status indicators.
- Console application allows running scripts. Application can execute user specified scripts
- Convenient test points for all I/O’s