Analog, Active Crossover Audio Plug-in Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Analog Crossover Audio Plug-In Module User's Guide
(PDF 4393 KB)
11 Aug 2017
The TI Analog, Active Crossover Audio Plug-in Module turns TI Audio Class-D amplifier EVM’s into a high quality, two-way speaker amplifier. The plug-in module makes it easy to remove the large and expensive passive crossover found in passive loudspeakers and create a biamped, two-way system with improved efficiency and reduced size. The board features a tunable high-pass filter, low-pass filter, baffle step, and delay to create two audio output signals for a tweeter and woofer. There are many advantages of designing active speakers including well matched and well tuned audio. Start with the Analog, Active Crossover Audio Plug-in Module for your next speaker design!
- Compatible with TI Audio Plug-in Module Ecosystem
- Complete design for two-way, active crossover speakers
- Active crossover includes a high-pass filter, low-pass filter, baffle step and delay
- Input: Mono RCA jack
- Output: Analog, 2-channel, 2-Vrms differential
- Connect to TI Class-D Audio EVMs (Check compatibility)
- Analog Crossover Plug-in Module Board
NOT INCLUDED: Class-D Amplifier Evaluation Module