Voice Detection plug-in for the SimpleLink™ MCU Software Development Kit (SDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The SimpleLink SDKs are updated regularly, to get the latest release updates click Alert Me above.
The SimpleLink™ SDK Voice Detection Plugin implements a fixed-point speaker-dependent command recognizer targeted toward ultra-low power embedded processors. The plugin libraries provide easy-to-use APIs that can enable voice controlled applications as well as an example demo project showcasing the use of the APIs.
The SimpleLink SDK Voice Detection Plugin provides a comprehensive set of APIs for speaker-dependent command recognition for a wide variety of ultra-low power embedded applications. The library includes APIs to perform the following operations:
- Create speaker-defined command phrase models
- Train a command phrase model with additional audio data to improve performance
- Delete a command phrase model
- Enable or disable specific models during recognition search
- Obtain information about a model
- Run command recognition search
- Set parameters to tune recognizer performance
- Embedded software libraries
- Example demo program
- Software API guide
- Software user’s guide