SN65DSI83 MIPI® DSI to LVDS bridge evaluation module & FlatLink™ integrated circuit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SN65DSI83, SN65DSI84, and SN65DSI85 EVM User’s Manual and Implementation Guide
(PDF 690 KB)
17 Nov 2015
The SN65DSI83EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a printed circuit board (PCB) that helps customers implement the SN65DSI85 device in system hardware. This EVM can be used as a hardware reference design for any implementation using the SN65DSI83 device. This EVM includes on-board connectors for DSI input and LVDS output signals. These connectors are for connecting MIPI® DPHY-compliant DSI source and LVDS panels to the EVM.
- Plug and play design
- Two input options for DSI video signal (QSH type connector and FX type connector)
- Two output port options available for the LVDS output signals (QSH type connector and I-PEX type connector)
- I2C interface to configure internal registers
- LED backlight driver circuitry using TI's backlight driver device, TPS61181A