MIPI® DSI to LVDS bridge & FlatLink™ integrated circuit evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SN65DSI83, SN65DSI84, and SN65DSI85 EVM User’s Manual and Implementation Guide
(PDF 690 KB)
17 Nov 2015
The SN65DSI83Q1-EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a printed circuit board (PCB) that helps customers implement the SN65DSI83-Q1 device in system hardware. This EVM includes on-board connectors for DSI input and LVDS output signals. These connectors are for connecting MIPI® DPHY-compliant DSI source and LVDS panels to the EVM.
- Plug and play design
- Input options for DSI video signal (QSH-type connector and FX-type connector)
- Output port options available for the LVDS output signals (QSH-type connector and I-PEX-type connector)
- I2C interface to configure internal registers
- LED backlight driver circuitry using TI's backlight driver device, TPS61181A
- Configurable through switches